2014

2014

Friday, March 28, 2008

Fun Easter Video


So, Isaac has had the flu since Monday night, and last night EmmaLee started running a fever, so it's been loads of fun at our house this week! Isaac had a really bad day on Tuesday, but did okay on Wednesday, did great yesterday, but a bit worse again today. Besides throwing up, he's had the runs, which has made him very sore down there, and he's gone through half a box of diapers in three days! EmmaLee hasn't been throwing up, but she's had the runs, and tummy cramps that have kept her up at night. I think in the last two nights I've had less than 9 hours of sleep, combined! And, even that has been choppy! So, in my efforts to get a little break from all the fun, I decided to post something! I took this video on Easter and thought it was so cute! Please try to ignore the huge mess in the background! Between being out of town for a few days and Easter Day activities, it was a bit of a mess. Of course, I'm sure you can see from the video it has nothing to do with the high energy of my children either!

4 comments:

Cami said...

Oh, how sweet! There's nothing quite as cute as baby laughs brought on by siblings.

Amber said...

Hi Diana,
It's so fun to see your kids! The look like they're having so much fun together. I'm so glad I found your blog!

Jenn said...

I LOVE your background! So Easter-y! Cute video, too - reminds me of how Braden 'plays' with Kaylie!

Emily said...

Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how fast EmmaLee is growing up! I hope everyone is feeling better. All that sickness sounds really terrible. Hopefully you've been getting more sleep the last couple of nights!