2014

2014

Sunday, March 2, 2008

6 years and Counting!


Yesterday Rob and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary. I can't believe its already been 6 years, but on the other hand, it can feel like we've lived a whole life time in those six years! Rob's parents watched Eden and Isaac for us Friday night, so Rob and I were able to have an almost child free evening and night! I'm so grateful I married Rob and I appreciate so much how much he does for me and for our family. He is so spiritual, sweet and sensitive and helps me grow in so many ways! He's my best friend, and the best father, and we have so many dreams and plans we are going to do together! In the last six years we have grown so much closer, and I look back on when we fell into love and got married, and I realize that while at the time we thought we knew each other and loved each other, it was nothing compared to how much we know each other and love each other now! Love really does continue to grow, and I'm sure I can't even imagine how much we are going to love each other in 50 years, or a hundred years! I'm so glad and grateful I know we get to spend eternity side by side!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Congrats on 6 years!! That's awesome!! We need to get together some time when Nick is feeling better which should hopefully be soon. Here's to many more years to come!!

Cami said...

I remember going to your wedding reception and thinking "wow, they are head over head in love with each other." You were sooo cute with each other, even after the long stressful wedding day! Congratulations on six years!

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary. It's crazy how quickly time flies.

Emily said...

I know what you mean about time going fast but at the same time feeling like it's been forever. I've been married for two years now but I feel like we've always been married. Isn't it awesome to have a sweet husband to help you through hard times. We should get together. Give me a call.