2014

2014

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ammon's First Birthday!

Today is Ammon's first birthday!  I cannot believe how fast this last year has gone!  He is such a joy to have around!  He walks everywhere now, and he also likes to try to whistle, although mostly he just manages to blow spit!  He is a mama's boy, and holds his arms out to you know when he wants you to pick him up!  He is also my first blanky baby!  He loves a couple of his soft blankets, and gets very upset with me when I wash them!  He loves to play with balls and to chase his siblings all around the house!  He also makes lots of faces, and loves it when Isaac makes faces at him!  He is such a sweet boy, and I'm so glad he's a part of our family!  Sure love you Ammon boy!

Oh, and my second article is published!  You can get to it by clicking on the logo on the side bar!

4 comments:

jessi said...

Wow! I can't believe he is one. It seems like yesterday you were blogging that he was just born :)

Laura said...

Give me that baby - I need to kiss his cheeks off!

Kimberly said...

Happy First Ammon! We can't wait to see you and celebrate your first year! It really is amazing how fast this last year has gone! He's so cute!

junebee said...

Happy Birthday Ammon! I can't believe he's so big. Such a cutie.