2014

2014

Friday, May 13, 2011

New Marriage and Family Blog

Okay, so I have finally created my new marriage and family blog which can be found here.  I don't have much on it yet, but will be adding things soon, and picking up where I left off on communication.  I am also very excited about something else that has happened, but I don't want to say too much until I have more solid information to share, so I'm going to leave you in a bit of suspense (since I know everyone is extremely interested in what's going on in my life) for a few more days! :)

4 comments:

jessi said...

What a great idea! I'm excited to read it!

Jenn said...

Ooh, suspense! Sounds exciting! Can't wait to hear!

Marsha said...

I actually have a very hard time with suspense, so I hope you will spill soon. :)

Laura said...

Oh, my! I'm with Marsha.