2014

2014

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

D-O-N-E (for another semester at least!)

I am officially done with school this semester!!!  A whole summer to catch up on everything that has been neglected for the last two semesters!  My spring cleaning list is written out, along with other goals and to do lists!  One of the top things on that to-do list is that I've decided to create a new blog for the stuff I'm learning in school.  Instead of trying to combine the two in this blog, I'm going to keep this one for my personal life, and create a new blog that will focus on marriages and families.  It will include anything I find that relates to marriages and families, including religious things.  This way I will be able to focus my energy on one thing at a time (amazing concept, I know)!  I'm working on getting it set up, so watch for the link soon. 

I still need to download a bunch of pictures, but for now, I wanted to mention a few things.  Ammon is officially a walker, and has been for almost a week now.  He'll still crawl once in a while, and falls a lot still too, but he can stand up without the assistance of people or things, and likes to walk all around the house.  Now that he can get around so well, his two sisters have decided to "help" him more, which usually means they pick him up in the middle of a walk and carry him somewhere, much to his irritation!  I can just hear his thoughts, "Great, all these months I've haven't been able to go to where I wanted to go, and nobody would help me most of the time, and now that I can finally move and get there myself, NOW they try to help!"  In all honesty, Ammon loves his siblings and tries to follow them all around the house.  He is getting so big, and he will be turning ONE on the 19th of this month!  I can't believe how fast this last year has gone!  Oh, and he is also now officially weaned and loves to eat normal foods (as long as they are soft or approved by me, that is)!  Because he is a new walker, his head is sporting numerous bruises and bumps, and while he doesn't know it, he is probably very glad to have padded diapers to make such a soft landing so many times a day!

3 comments:

Marsha said...

Ha, ha, poor Ammon. Although, he now has evidence that "help comes to those who help themselves."

jessi said...

Fun! I love it when they learn to walk! It's so cute!

Cami said...

Hurray for being done! Now the trick will be to stretch the summer out as long as you possibly can. :)