2014

2014

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Catching up with Photos!

I searched the boxes and found my camera cable, so here are some pictures!

So, first of all, in the middle of December EmmaLee rolled over for the first time! She hasn't done it since, but this is a picture of her right after she did it. So, I know she's capable, but I don't mind if she takes her time before making it a major habit!

This picture of Eden is of her on our last Sunday before we moved. She said she was a princess with her dress and hair up in a bun, and I thought she looked pretty cute, so I took a picture. If only we could get rid of the binki!

I thought this picture of Isaac was so funny! We'd gone out to eat the day before and got a lemonade and then forgot and left it in the car. Well, on this day we were out again and Isaac got the cup and pulled the now frozen lemonade out of the cup and was trying to drink it! It was pretty funny!

This last one of EmmaLee is in our new house and I thought it was so cute! She is 5 months old today and I can't believe how fast she is growing! She is seriously the best and happiest baby ever!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Cute pictures! Aren't kids great?!

Laura said...

wait - does EmmaLee have red hair or are my eyes playing tricks? You have such beautiful children.