2014

2014

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Growing Too Fast!

EmmaLee is 5 1/2 months already! I can't believe how fast she is growing! Lately she has discovered her voice so she spends some part of each day strengthening it by yelling and screaming, but in a happy way! I don't know if it's the weather, but the last few days her hair has taken on a fuzzy, static electricity sort of look, and I thought it looked so cute that I thought I would share a picture of it. She still doesn't have a lot of hair, so you have to look closely.

I took this video of her today as well and just wanted to share how cute she is when she moves. I'm sure I'll think it's cuter than anybody who watches it, and I ask that you ignore the silly commentator talking in the background. People will say and do anything to get a baby to smile!

No comments: