2014

2014

Sunday, January 6, 2008

We Moved!

Well, I now live in Springville Utah! Crazy! We moved into our new place on New Years Day. We actually don't have the internet right now, but hopefully we will be able to get it sometime in the next month, but until we do, my blogs will probably be kind of spread apart! I LOVE our new place, and it is such a change to have so much room! I feel a little overwhelmed right now with all the change, though. The kids have not been sleeping well at all, I'm sure from the change, so I'm tired from packing, moving, and unpacking, and then I've been getting horrible sleep on top of all of that, so I almost feel like I'm in a daze most of the day! And, because the weather has been so cold and bitter, we haven't tried venturing out much since Isaac still has a bit of a cough and we don't want him to go down with anything again! I know it'll get easier, and last night was the best night so far with the kids, even though it's still far from what I hope we get too! I think I feel very seperated from everything, even from being able to check e-mails and write and read blogs! But, I know that's normal, and once we are more settled in, it'll be good! We went to church today and there are a lot more people in our new ward, and more younger couples, yeah! So, I'm sure once we get more involved and get to know people it'll be great! And, like I said, our new place is awesome. There are a lot of little details that make it really nice, like high ceilings and wide hallways. I don't know how to download my pictures onto somebody else's computer, so it might be a little while, but I will eventually download and post some pictures! Anyway, sorry this is probably a bit of a boring blog, but like a friend has said on her blog, I guess if your reading it, you're either bored or want to anyway!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Congratulations on your new place. I'm really excited for you. I would love to come and see it after you have settled in.

Lesa said...

I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait 'til Gavin & I can come down and see the new place... He is definitely on for coming down to so I'll let ya know when!

Laura said...

I'm so jealous... I love Springville. Have you been up Hobble Creek Canyon yet? Maybe it's closed, but there is some gorgeous hiking up there!

Kimberly said...

I hope things have settled down for you guys and that your kids are sleeping better. I need to come down and see it soon so let me know when a good time for you is. Isn't it fun to have your own place!!??

Karen said...

Hey Diana, I'm so happy for you guys! We actually moved the exact same day...what a great way to start the new year eh?! I'm also overwhelmed and our place is a WRECK!!...but who cares right?! So fun. ;)