2014

2014

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Isaac Update

I thought I would give a little update on Isaac. The iron supplements have made a BIG difference in Isaac this last week! He has been a MUCH happier little boy! He is sleeping better, not wonderfully yet, but better. And, some mornings he's actually been happy when he does get up for the day! I'm hoping that as he continues to build up his iron, we might still see some more improvement in his sleeping habits, but, I'm very grateful for the improvements that have come! He is also eating better, and you can tell by the way he looks and acts that this last week has been a much better week than he's had in months! He's still coughing, but I think even that has improved, and hopefully as he continues to build up, he'll finally get all the way over all these stupid sicknesses he's had since November! Anyway, just thought I would share how he is doing!

This is a picture of Isaac at my sister's birthday party in December. Isn't he strapping?

For the last few months now whenever I get my camera out, this is the face that Isaac usually gives me. He pulls it while telling me "cheeeeese"!

3 comments:

Laura said...

He is strapping, indeed. And I love the eyes-closed pose. I'm so glad he's feeling a bit better for all of your sakes. It's funny how important one tiny chemical is...

Karen said...

Isaac is a strapping young man...ladies, watch out! I also just read what you wrote about Thomas. That is such a hard situation. I would probably hold out just a little longer...see how things are once he's back in school...and if things don't improve within a couple of weeks, talk to your parents first and if you have to...be the one to discuss it with the principal or teacher. Also, tell them to keep it anonymous. It will only make things worse if the bullies know who "told". Hard situation, let me know how it goes.

Jenn said...

What a cutie! I'm so glad that he's feeling better! Good to hang out and nurse with ya! Oh, and see the stars!