2014

2014

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New House Pictures!

Here are a few pictures of our new place!

So, this is what you would see if you walked in from the front door. It's kind of hard to see, but right to the left is the front room. Just to the right is the 3rd bedroom (which we are actually using as an office). A little further to the left is an entry way to the kitchen. Across from the kitchen is the hallway where the laundry room is, a couple of closets, and the door to the garage. At the end of the hall to the left is the door to the kids room. If you go across from the kids room, it is another short hallway where the bathroom and master bedroom are.

This is the front room. You can see that there is another entry into the kitchen from the front room. Also, notice my nice, new couches that I got for Christmas, yeah! I got both the loveseat and the sofa!

This is the kitchen with the view from the hallway. The entry to the living room is in the back to the left.

This is a picture of the kids room. We splurged and bought them new bedding, so Eden has a princess bed and Isaac has an Elmo bed. When we moved in, we actually had two toddler beds, which made more room, but a friend offered us this great 4 poster bed, pillowtop matress and all, for free, so we couldn't resist! She also gave us the matching dresser to go with it! I had always wanted a 4 poster bed as a little girl, so I was so excited to get one for Eden! We actually had great bed luck with this move because Isaac's toddler bed was given to us from another friend when we moved, which allowed us to put EmmaLee in the crib. Eden's toddler bed was actually bowing in the middle, as it has been through at least 4 generations of toddlers, so we very much appreciated the generous offers from both our friends!

Lastly, here is a picture of our room. It is quite large, and I can't remember if the picture shows it or not, but EmmaLee's crib is next to our bed, and yet the room still has lots of space! It's great!

So, that's a few pictures of the place! Tell me what you think!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow! It looks great! How fun to finally get a place of your own and decorate it and all! I love your couches, too!

Cami said...

Wow, it's very nice and spacious. You look more moved in than I do, and I've been in for 5 months. And Bryn loves Eden's bedding. : )

Laura said...

I love your place, Diana. It looks like you could do power tumbling in your living room - it's HUGE! The whole place looks so spacious and comfortable. (Everything is cramped in New England.) I love the princess decor in Eden's room, and your room looks really cute, too (in a non-pastel kind of way). I also really like the kitchen, I just can't get over how much space there is... lucky girl!

Laura said...

WHOA - double closets? Awesome.

Karen said...

Diana, I have to echo Cami's comment...you are sooo moved in already! We still have boxes threatening to take over our home. I LOVE your new couches. Lucky, lucky girl!! I love everything and am just so happy for you cats and your new place.

Kimberly said...

Thanks for letting us visit today, it was a lot of fun. I love your new place and I think you are more settled than we are and we've been in our home for over a year!! So way to go!! It's a great place and I'm so happy for you guys!! We'll see ya on Friday too! PS. Those pictures of your kids are so adorable!!!