2014

2014

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I Lied!

Okay, so in my last blog, the very last thing was to post a picture taken within the last week. I didn't think I had any, so I posted what I thought was the last picture taken of me, which was a beauty I might add! Well, I think because I've been so sleep deprived, I forgot to actually look on my camera and see if there were more that I hadn't downloaded yet, and sure enough, there was! I forgot about these ones because I didn't take them! After one of our lovely snow storms, I decided to take advantage of the new front yard, which is pretty steep, and take Isaac tubing! Eden was taking a nap, so it was a mother son date! So, here are a few pictures of that!


It's not a long hill, but it was pretty fun! Of course, after the first time down, I spent most of the ride down trying to decide when to dig my feet in to keep us from flying onto the street!

No comments: