2014

2014

Monday, January 28, 2008

Tag

Where were you born? SLC, Utah
Middle name: Don't have one!
How old will you be this year? My birthday is in November, so I just turned 27.
Nicknames: Nana
Are you taller than your mother or father? No
Do you cry often during movies? I watch mostly comedies, but I can cry if it's sad!
What is your biggest pet peeve? My kids waking up sad or grouchy!
Favorite color: Purple
Favorite foods: Lately it has been really good soups with really good bread!
Fav restaurants: Ruby River and Olive Garden
Favorite beverage: Some kind of fruit Lemonade or chocolate milk
Favorite cold cereal: Life
Favorite smells: a bakery
Favorite time of day: Lately, any time but night time (not so good nights again!)
What brand of shampoo/conditioner do you use? Wal-Mart brand 2 in 1 with Suave conditioner
Favorite make-up products? cover up and mascara
How many pillows do you sleep with? Just one, but I have a blanket I use too.
Do you play an instrument? The saxophone
Have you ever been skinny dipping? No, but in the right circumstances, maybe. . .
Did you do any sports in High School? Track!
What was the last movie you saw in the theater? National Treasure: Book of Secrets
What is your favorite article of clothing? My jeans
What is your dream vacation? There are so many, I can't choose!
What was your first impression of your spouse? Wow, he's so cute and cool. He'd never date somebody like me! (and it took 2 years before he even knew I existed!)
If you were an animal what would you be? As I was half horse growing up, I'll have to go with a horse.
What is your favorite "me- time" activity? Sleeping and showering alone, for a long time (ask again in a couple of years and maybe there will be something more fun!)
Favorite TV shows: Sports (Jazz, BYU football, basketball, volleyball) and, lately, The Dog Whisperer (but I don't have dish, so only when visiting in-laws; for some reason I learn things about my kids watching this show, weird huh?!)
What is your dream car? SUV-Toyota Sequoia Car-Subaru Outback Sedan
What is one of your weaknesses? Being very grouchy when I have lack of sleep (not been the happiest of people the last few weeks, especially at bedtime!)
What do you fix for dinner when there's nothing to fix? Egg and cheese Omletts.
If you could live in a different decade/era which one would it be? I couldn't say. It seems like every era had it's own difficulties, and I guess since I know the ones for now, I wouldn't want to trade it for one I don't know!
What is the emotion you feel the most? Lately, tiredness!
Do you consider yourself outgoing? Not naturally, but it is a trait I am working on and hope I am developing!
What is something you are constantly working on? Bedtime routine (which of course starts with a morning routine, and then a whole day routine!)
Any hidden talents? Yes, but I'm still trying to find them; their hiding from me right now!
What is a word or phrase you overuse? I have actually tried to quit saying this lately, but "I'm done". I realized I was saying it much too often when Eden was going around saying it to me, her brother, her dolls, you name it! Kids are here to humble us and teach us, right?!
What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? Celebrating any of Caydin's anniversary days.
What is the best thing that happened to you this past year? Having my family healthy, EmmaLee joining our family, and FINALLY moving into our own place, oh, and Rob's new job!
What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? Right now, a good bedtime routine, and to run in at least a 5K.
The best piece of advice you learned this past year? Trust in the Lord in all things!
Who are the 7 people you are going to tag to do this survey? Happy, Grumpy, Doc, Sleepy, Dopey, Bashful, and Sneezy. But, since I doubt any of them read my blog, anyone else who wants to!
At the end of the survey post a picture of you that was taken within the last week!
I don't have one from the last week, but this is the most recent. Eden likes to make faces at the camera and have her picture taken, and on this day, she was having me make faces with her. So, we aren't really mad, we're just "pretending"! Don't laugh too hard! I think I look like a little old lady from some far off village!

1 comment:

Cami said...

That's the best picture ever. Eden's face just about killed me from laughing (and yours is pretty good, too). Great post!